MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 26 November 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY ON SATURDAY


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Just a quick post from me today as I have family staying, but wanted to join Erika HERE.
With an Oldie for Friday, but on Saturday as I had my GD card to post yesterday.


This is a card set I made a few years ago with this stamp.

  
I stamped the backgrounds with Fired Brick DI and then inked the edges.
I stamped out the poinsettias and coloured them in with the same DI.
I also did the envelopes and the bag is an old Pandora one I up-cycled.
This made a very lovely little set for a present. 

Thank you so much for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

  

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely stamp made into great cards Jenny, xxxx

Erika said...

What a super oldie Jenny, thank you for joining me this weekend. I love your poinsettia cards, the perfect card for the festive season.

Have a lovely weekend, hugs Erika. x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, These cards sets are fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous set of cards, Jenny. What a great stamp to have in your collection! xx

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards Jenny, beautiful stamp and colours.
Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous cards. xx
Lorraine

Sarah said...

A beautiful set Jenny xx

Barb said...

What a beautiful set of cards and a lovely gift. That's a super stamp too. Barbxx

Pamellia said...

A beautiful design for your mass production. Fairly simple, yet festive and elegant, and easily fits through the post!! Fantastic Jenny!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
An oldie set but still look fantastic.
I've gone poinsettia mad on my cards this year. They just seem to have grabbed me.
Best wishes.
Ang x