MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 17 November 2016

CONFIRMATION CARD AND BOX


We are sadly losing two of our Design Team members over at the
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES  Challenge.
If anyone is interested in joining our friendly team please email Wendy you will find her email on the side of our challenge blog.
                                         

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I would like to welcome my newest follower, and I am so pleased that you have decided to follow me.
I look forward to you visiting when ever you have the time.
Please let me know if you also have a blog that I may return the favour as I can't seem to find you.

Sorry I have been missing for a few days, but I had some urgent cards to make for orders for my family, and this is one of them.




This is a8"x8" size card and box I made.
I started by using Gilding polish on some pink paper I had.
I gutted the middle of the paper to use for the layers.
I made a frame for the front layer, and added a Tattered Lace die cut round the inside edges.
Then I added some lacy daisies, and pearls.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
They are all so very much appreciated.

Lots of  crafty love.  JENNY.

15 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Oh my gosh Jenny this is wonderful, even better than shop bought! Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

Stunning Jenny, so pretty, xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

This is certainly a keeper Jenny and will be loved by the recipient. It is so very pretty. Hugs Christine xx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, a beautiful, elegant card. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Maureen Killen said...

Hello Jenny,
This is so lovely, any little girl would love this at their Confirmation.
I'm sorry I've been AWOL, I came on one day, then laptop got infected by a virus the next and then had second cataract op!! Some people just have busy lives ha ha.
Maureen xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, so beautiful shiny and bright card! It looks really great!!!

Sarah said...

That shimmer looks amazing Jenny, what a fabulous way to jazz up some coloured card. As usual your die cut layers look amazing xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, wonderful keepsake, love the design and colours.
Pam x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Really gorgeous card and box, I'm loving the colours and the beautiful 'lacy' look.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a beautiful design, I love the shimmery pink card stock and pretty flower details.
Lorraine

Chris said...

So beautiful Jenny. this will make such a lovely keepsake.
Chris
xx

Liz said...

Just gorgeous, Jenny. I'm sure it will be a treasured keepsake. xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow. Stunning! Did wonder what that pearly card was. The gilding polish effect is fab.
Best wishes.
Ang x

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Jenny, wonderful design, this will be a keepsake that's for sure, Kate x

Erika said...

Jenny what a beautiful confirmation card, love the soft colour palette and the added flowers/pearl embellishments.
Thank you for joining me sharing an oldie this Friday, hugs Erika.

Have a great weekend!