MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 11 November 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY


We are sadly losing two of our Design Team members over at the
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES  Challenge.
If anyone is interested in joining our friendly team please email Wendy you will find her email on the side of our challenge blog.
                                                                                                            

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I would like to say a warm welcome to my newest follower, and thank you so much for choosing to follow me.
I am not sure if you have a blog so if you do please let me know so I may also follow you.
  
Time to share an Oldie this Friday with ERIKA HERE.
Because Sunday is Remembrance Sunday I thought I would show an Oldie I made to commemorate the wonderful Men, and Women who gave their lives for our country.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
I made the Poppies from a Sheena die that was a freebie, and I used water colour card, and coloured them with 
Fired Brick DI.
The leaves were cut out on my ScanNcut.
The papers are from the The Walk in The Countryside CD. 

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

14 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A beautiful 'Remembrance' card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, great card made with a patriotic sense! Very beautiful wreath of flowers!

Pamellia said...

A beautiful card Jenny for such a wonderful cause. Lovely sentiment. :)

Chris said...

Wonderful design. the poppy wreath is gorgeous. A perfect card share for today!
Chris
x

Lia said...

These amazing poppies look so real! It's a gorgeous card Jenny
Over here we don't wear poppies in november, but we have been to England many times in this time of the year and have seen many people wearing it. In our country we have Remembrance day at the 4th of May.
Lia xx

Erika said...

What a beautiful oldie Jenny and just perfect for this weekend. I love all the poppy's. A lovely remembrance card.
Thanks for joining me sharing an oldie this weekend, hugs Erika. x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny and just perfect for the occasion. The Poppies look stunning. Sandra X

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous 'Remembrance' card Jenny.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous poppy card Jenny, I don't remember this one, the poppies are fabulous, Kate x

Janice said...

A appropriate card for today Jenny. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

Perfect for today Jenny, xxxx

pam said...

Perfect card for today Jenny, love the details and design.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Stunning card Jenny and a wonderful sentiment, our generation does and I was very impressed today that both my Grandson's schools had the silence for remembrance and my eldest Grandson school also had one of the older pupils playing the Last Post and he was quite impressed so very pleased that they are trying to get the younger generation into remembering.
My Dad was a Bevin Boy and it was only after he died that the Bevin Boys were allowed to join in the RD parade.

Kath x

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful and perfect to share today xx