MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 24 November 2016

CHRISTMAS TAGS 6 AND 7



We are currently looking for 2 people to join our Design Team over at
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 
If anyone is interested in joining our friendly team please mention in your comments, and I will put you in touch with Wendy.

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I do hope you are having a good week.
Don't forget tomorrow is the start of the last Rudolf Challenge for this year, and I will be back with my GD card.

Today I have my last 2 tags as I expect you are getting very tired of them. 


This tag I cut out of corrugated card.
I then glued kitchen towel to tag, and painted it with black gesso.
When it was dry I dabbed 166 Agean Starlight Paint to it.
I coloured my seam binding ribbon with the paint also.
Then I stamped my sentiment onto some snippets added a bow and a Father Christmas image to the bow.

  
This tag I also cut of the same card, and then I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Ink spray in Red,Green, Yellow, and Blue.
I added some ripped Christmas paper, and used Fired Brick DI to the edges.
I stamped my Christmas Tree in London Fog Ink and coloured the branches with a green marker, and then added some bling.





Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.




I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://www.stampingwithloll.com/2016/11/day-four-twelve-tags-of-christmas.html 
                      

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous tags Jenny, Very sweet , love that cute Santa image and your colours are gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend.xx {aNNie}

Wendy L said...

All your gifts are going to look gorgeous Jenny, xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Two gorgeous tags, I'm loving how you have created these and the techniques involved.
It is my 34th Wedding Anniversary (2nd marriage) today, so I am having the 'best' day today. I hope you are having a good day.
I'm getting quite panicked at the moment as I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet !! my mojo doesn't want to 'play' hahaha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Christmas tags Jenny! My two favourite colour themes for the holidays, and the images you used are so festive and fun!! Fabulous makes! hugs :)

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Hi Jenny, you're definitely rocking the Christmas tags :) So many gorgeous designs and colour combinations. I think that I should do a few more tags as they really are great fun to make. Thank you for the inspiration and keep up the good work! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Loll said...

Your first tag is so unique Jenny. I would never have thought to add kitchen towel as a layer and then gesso on top of that. Looks amazing with the texture and the deep colours you've added. The Santa is adorable.

The second tag is a great way to use up bits of patterned paper. Great design with the torn and inked edges. Your tree adds lots of shine. Thank again for joining my tag event. It looks as though you've had lots of fun creating these wonderful tags.

Chris said...

Why would anyone get tired of these fabulous festive tags??? I've really enjoyed looking at them and admiring your creativity, you've used so many lovely techniques on them with some amazing results! It's also obvious that you've had fun doing it!
Chris
x

Maureen Killen said...

Hello Jenny,
These tags are fab, your techniques are great. I'm nearly ready to start making some of my own!!
Maureen xx

Maureen Killen said...

Congratulations Patricia, I hope you have had a wonderful day, and if there's anything on tonight - enjoy!!! I'm a bit late, sorry.
Maureen x

Erika said...

You've made some beautiful Christmas tags Jenny. Loving Santa on the first one today and the added sparkle to your Christmas tree on the second.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Sarah said...

I will never tire of these tags Jenny, you have made a fab job of every single one and I look forward to seeing more!! xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, another two great tags! Wonderful works!

pam said...

Two fabulous tags Jenny, love the designs and details.
Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh these are beautiful tags Jenny, love them both, super designs, Kate x