MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 18 November 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY



Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Another Friday is upon us, and Christmas is just round the corner Gulp.
So I am joining ERIKA HERE with a Oldie for Friday.
This can be anything you have made in the past even if you haven't shown it on your blog.

So here is mine for this week.




This is a word book I made from scratch didn't use a template that you can get for these.
I had to stick a few layers of card together to get nice sturdy pages.
The large letters were how ever an old letters template to which I added the rest of the pages.
The papers are from the Debbie Moore CD Cracker Box Mice.
I added some ribbons to the spine of the book, and some embelishments too.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

11 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely word book Jenny, I haven't seen one of these in a while. A super gift and a super 'oldie' share for today.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

Still looks wonderful Jenny, xxxx

Liz said...

Super word book, Jenny. Really impressed you made it without a readymade template! xx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Jenny what a wonderful projects, don't remember this one at all, fabulous design, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
I'm sure I remember this or another you have done with large letters.
Still looks brilliant.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and thank you for joining me today sharing an oldie.
I love your Christmas book and well done for making it without the template. A perfect Christmas keepsake.

Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Sarah said...

This fantastic word book takes me back Jenny, I had a CD rom full of designs that just won't work on my most recent computer!! Love your papers here...so cute xx

pam said...

Fantastic word book Jenny, beautiful papers and details, perfect keepsake.
Pam x

Mrs A. said...

I know there are templates for almost every shape and design going but there is something intensely satisfying to me in making it oneself. This is fab Jenny. Perfect. hugs Mrs A.

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is wonderful Jenny! I've never seen such a fun design like this before, so creative and functional too! Love all the bows and metallic bits, amazing! hugs :)

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi Jenny wow what a great project. Great design and idea. Crafty hugs x