MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 9 September 2012

A BOY THING

Hello and good morning to all my talented followers, friends
and visitors. 
I hope you all had a really wonderful Saturday, and the weather
was kind to you.
THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments on my creations.
It is very kind of you to spare the time to visit my blog, and I 
really do appreciate it.
My card today is my entry into A Boy Thing Challenge at 
The Gem of a Challenge.


and here is the inside.




The ingredients for this was.
An 8x8 cad made out of A4 card stock.
Matted with hammered navy blue card stock.
I then used some Tarten Paper from a book I bought many 
years ago with whole lot of lovely Tarten Papers in it.
It's called Paper Time Tarten-Tastic Edition.
Behind the tarten paper I put some.
Spellbinders Grand Scolloped Ovals,
 cut in half and inked with Distress ink Faded Jeans.
I cut some corners out of the paper to match.
My digi image was you've guessed a free one from the internet.
Coloured in with Promarkers.
I added a sentiment tag bought from Pink Gems digi images.
Then lastly I added some embellishments from my stash.
The inside was Spellbinders Elegant Posts and Square Swatches.
I hope you like card.
Thank you again for your interest.
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
I would like to enter this into the.
Cute and Curly Challenge Boys/Men at
http://bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.co.uk/ 
The Cutie Pie Challenge No 26 No Flowers.
One Stop Craft Challenge No 198 No Floral Embellishment. 

13 comments:

melanie said...

What a stunning card ,great for any little boy or young man at heart LOL xxx good luck for the challenge.Melanie

Christine Harrop said...

Such a cute little card Jenny. A real Mr Fixit. Good luck in the challenge.Christine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the cute image and the colours and layout are fabulous.

I hope you have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue

Christine Hussey said...

Another super card from our Jenny, such a cute image. Good luck with the challenge. Have a lovely Sunday, love Christine H xx

Marie-Louise said...

Lovely card. Very cute image and so much detail.

Oksana said...

Lovely 'boy' card, very sweet! Good luck with the challenge and enjoy this sunny Sunday!x

Planetsusie said...

Ooh lots of luck with the Challenge Jenny - this is lovely, that image is so cute and ... free from the internet! Brilliant. I love the paperclip and button embellishments.

Have a lovely day - it's sunny here (for once).

Hugs Sue P xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, What a lovely card and good luck with the challenge. I love the hands and feet, they are beautiful, and the digi image, that you got free, is a typical boy, just gorgeous.
Can I ask you Jenny, when you make an 8 x 8 card out of A4, how do you join the 2 pages together, is there a small piece folded round the back piece of card ? I have always used A4 folded in half or A3 (which is usually thinner card and doesn't stand up as well) folded in half for my cards, but 8 x 8 gives you more area to cover, and I'm a 'more is more' girl ha ha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours to, a fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Oh Jenny this is so cute. I adore the colouring of this image and the little embellies go so well with it.
Another fabulous creation. Hugs Linda xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, awww isn't this just the cutest! Just perfect for our challenge this time over at The Cutie Pies.

Thanks for joining in with us this time,
Sarah

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so cute, fabulous colours, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge this time, huggles Pops x x x

Kate said...

Great card, he is so cute. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope to see you on Monday for the new challenge.

** Kate **