MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 13 September 2012

HANDBAG CARD AND BOX

Good morning dear craft friends and visitors.
Well we had wonderful day where I live yesterday a little
bit chillier but sunny and nice.
At least I got my washing dry.
Now to the hard part the ironing. lol.
THANK YOU so much for all your lovely comments.
I really do appreciate every person taking the time to visit
my blog and leave their comments.
Before I show my card today I must apologize for the pictures.
I made this card and box about 4 years ago, and in those days
I didn't realize I was going to show this on the internet.
So please forgive the mess on my desk behind the card.


Now to front of the box.


The ingredients for this is.
A5 card.
Matted and layered with gold card stock from my stash.
The handbag is a 3D Arty Farty Design template.
Well that's all for today folks.
I hope you like one of my older creations.
Thank you again for stopping by.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and manage to craft.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

8 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

That's very clever Jenny because whatever the cardstock is that you made the card from, the bag does look like leather. What colour is it? HAve a good day. Love from Christine x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love this card, it is beautiful, I'm loving all the metalwork on the bag, it looks so real. Don't worry about the messy desk, we are all the same when we are creating a masterpiece ha ha. I'm off to a craft show in Manchester today. Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Morning Jenny,
Well what can I say??
This is a truly stunning creation, it is a masterpiece.
"Creativity is Messy and I am VERY creative"
Jenny that`s YOU!!!! no mess just creativity...

Patricia xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jenny. I love the design and your attention to detail is fantastic

I hope you have a good day

hugs Sue

Christine Hussey said...

Oooh Jenny this is fabulous and the materials you have used for the handbag just look so real. You are a very creative lady. I have a friend who is very much into handbags and shoes, her birthday isn't until next January and as you have inspired me to have a go I can start to give some thought to it. Just brilliant. Have a lovely Thursday, love Christine H xx

Marie-Louise said...

Marvellous card and box. The bag looks so real.

Oksana said...

Very pretty project! It does look very real!x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Jenny this is super stylish
your new follower
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com