MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 8 September 2012

THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE ENTRY

Hi, 
to all my lovely blog friends, and good evening to all of you.
THANK YOU for your lovely comments.
I very much appreciate every one of them.
This is my 2nd post of the day as I wanted to enter 
The Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
 Anything but a card.
So here it is.



This a box I made for my granddaughter's wedding.
It come in a kit form and you put it together and decorate
how you wish.
The kit is called Keepsakes and you get 3 boxes in it.
I hope you like it.
All for now, and thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny.

3 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Jenny. I really love the design and all the detailing you have added. Such a lovely gift for your Granddaughter, I'm sure she will treasure it.

hugs Sue

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Stunning Jenny, absolutely stunning. It funny but with all the dies out now I am still in love with the Spellbinders Parisian set. It's always so elegant I think.
Regards Linda x

Patricia said...

This is a treasure, I love it.

Patricia