MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

TAG No 3

Hi and good morning dear blog friends and visitors.
Well it's Wednesday and we are half way through the week
already.
I hope you all had a good day yesterday. 
I know the weather has been really awful for some, at least
the sun shone between the heavy showers here in Kent.
THANK YOU again for all your wonderful comments, and 
taking the time to pay my blog a visit.
I very much appreciate every one that is made.
Well you know certain blog friends said that making tags can
become addictive well they were right, because here comes
No: 3 I hope you like it.
I was quite pleased with how this one turned out, but what do
you think.



Now a close up of the roses.


I made this tag with my Cricut Machine and red and cream 
card stock.
I made my roses with the Spellbinders Rose Creations Die
and a metalic  looking paper I bought many moons ago from
C and C.
It does curl lovely where as some papers don't,  I'm not sure 
what makes the difference, but you will know when the paper
you choose doesn't stay curled nicely.
Sometimes it can just be better to cut your losses and try 
another one.
I added some red stones around the edges,  these were bought
from the pound shop.
Then I added some swirls from the Venetian Motif Die and 
also some red foliage from foliage die.
Finished it off with some Glossy Accents to make it look like
rain drops on it.
Thank you again for you visit.
Have a wonderful crafty Wednesday everyone.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges.
//thepoodlesparlour.blogspot.co.uk/

13 comments:

Carole Z said...

Morning Jenny, I'm bright and early today so that I can settle into my own card making this morning ( a no work day, yay!). What a lovely lovely tag, so vibrant and with gorgeous details..told you it would get addictive! Love your roses too, have a lovely day! Carole Z X

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
Wow! Oh! Wow! Oh! Wow! how stunning is that creation??
I love it..........!!
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Jenny. Your roses looks gorgeous and I love the swirls.

Hugs Sue

Christine Harrop said...

Absolutely fabulous Jenny. It looks vey Christmassy actual, even though there is not a Christmas element in sight! Must be the colours I guess. Whatever it is - fabulous! I'm hoping for a break in the weather today - the last 3 days have been horrendous with lashing rain and gales! I'm very sick of it. HAve a god day. Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, love the colours you have chosen too, huggles Pops x x x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Absolutely beautiful, I love the christmassy feel to the tag, my absolute favourite on this tag is the rose creations flowers with the glossy accent 'droplets of rain', I think the raindrops are absolutely fantastic, I can't praise it enough.
Three complete days of lashing rain here, I'm sick of it and my two cats are complaining bitterly, they keep giving me 'the look' as if to say "do something !!!!" ha ha.
Have a lovely day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Marie-Louise said...

Jenny - this is gorgeous. I am no good at making flowers so I just have to buy them but these are fantastic.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your metallic paper looks the roses look so gorgeous !

Planetsusie said...

Brilliant Jenny - I must admit my first thought was Christmas but as Christine says there isn't a Christmas element in sight! I also wanted to ask how much the red stones were - but I couldn't! Sorry I am have a giggle now.

Hugs to you and keep on tagging!

Sue Pxxx

Craftyhugs said...

Wow and more wows!! This is absolutely beautiful! You've done a fantastic job with these tags . I love the flowers and the colour is lovely. Beautiful just beautiful! Hugs sharon xxx

Oksana said...

This is beautiful Jenny! I love all of it, but those flowers are amazing!xx

Betty said...

Really beautiful Jenny love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour
this week and Good Luck
Bettyxxx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Oh Jenny this is so bright and cheerful and I have to agree with Christine and Sue, I first thought it was quite Christmassy, but that isn't a bad thing as it can be so easily adapted now when you want to do a Christmas one.
Hugs Linda xx