MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 1 September 2012

ALMOST WHITE CHALLENGE CARD

Hi,
and welcome to all my lovely blog friends and visitors.
THANK YOU for all your lovely comments.
I get really excited reading each one, 
and                                          
your comments mean a great deal to me.
Every day now I am doing the happy dance after reading them.
My card today is one I would like to enter into The Nearly White
Challenge at Creative Harmony's blog.
So here it is, I have left the sentiment off it as I'm not sure for 
what occasion I would use this card yet.



Ingredients for this is:
5x5 card size Centura Pearl  Snow White card embossed with the
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities So Trendy.
I cut 9 Spellbinders Fancy Crosses and cut away the cross elements.
I interlocked them together and glued them.
Put a light green flat back pearl into the centre of each.
Then I finished off the card with some small bitty flower sequins
in an iridescent pink.
I hope you like it. 
It was a bit fiddly to do but worth it in the end.
What do you think?
Thank you again for your visit and comments.
Have a wonderful crafty Thursday everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny.


14 comments:

melanie said...

What a stunning card so elegant what you have done with the cross is fantastic ,well done and good luck ,Melaniex

Carole Z said...

HI Jenny, what a lovely card, beautiful use of the dies - well worth the time you spent and good luck with the challenge! Carole Z X

Christine Harrop said...

Clever use of your cross die Jenny, even though there is a lot of work involved. It looks lovely. Good luck! Love from Christine xx

Desiree said...

Hi Jenny, the sheen from the card, pearls and blossoms makes for a really pretty card. Great use of the cross die. Good luck with the challenge!

Sue said...

WOW!! This is wonderful Jenny. I love the way you have arranged the delicate die cut pieces to create a beautiful pattern. The colours are perfect, I love the little touches of pink sparkle you have added by using those pretty sequins.

I hope you have a good day
hugs Sue

Rita said...

What a fabulous card Jenny. I love the way you have done the cross too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Christine Hussey said...

Jenny this is beautiful, a lot of work but a fantastic design, you are clever! Good luck with the challenge! Crafty love Christine H xx

Christine Hussey said...

Jenny, just to say a big thank you for your lovely comments on my card showcased on Linda's Creative Harmony blog today. I so appreciate your time and am grateful for comments good or bad to help me with my own crafting journey. Love Christine H xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny - this is so pretty - I love the pearls and the diecuts. Absolutely beautiful.

Hugs Sue P xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow beautiful work. thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Jenny,
What a clever idea. Those crosses without the end bars looks fab and they link beautifully. I am like you too, love to play around with my diecuts to see what else they can do.
This us a lovely entry to the Challenge and the little sequins add just the hint of colour. Lovely.
Have a wonderful day. Linda x

Patricia said...

Love, Love, Love it Jenny, absolutely beautiful.
Good luck with the challenge
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Linda Wescott said...

Your card is stunning Jenny, so elegant. Very versatile, could fit so many special occasions. Hugs lin

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a lovely shimmer it has!
Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com