MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

WHITE AND SILVER CHRISTMAS CARD

Hi and good morning to all my talented followers and visitors.
Well it's Wednesday, I hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday
and the sun was shinning where you live.
It was another fabulous day Kent yesterday the sun shone
all day.
I am so sorry if you had bad weather where you live, I will 
have a word with my friend the weather, and tell him you 
need a lovely day today. lol.
THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments.
I really do appreciate everyone.
Before I get to my card today I would like to mention a 
fellow blog person who only has a few followers and  could
do with some more followers, that is if you can spare 5mins
to check her work out. I think it's fab and deserves a few 
more followers.
/http://craftyhugs.blogspot.co.uk/
 Now to my card today this another Christmas card I made
last year.


The ingredients for this is.
An 8x8 card stock.
Matted with Kanban card stock with holographic snow flakes
all over it .
The snowman and the sentiment are also from Kanban.
I pleated my ribbon in a zig, zag, fashion over a doily.
Added a bow and card board button on top, and a large
plastic snowflake with ribbon threaded through it, and 
another of the buttons.
I then finished it off with Cosmic Shimmer  Pearly Pva 
Glue Dots.
I hope you like my creation.
Thank you again for sparing your precious time to visit and
comment on my work.
Have a wonderful crafty Wednesday everyone.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

12 comments:

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
Love the concept of your card.........I really like the background card you have used.
Off to visit your friend
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny,
I love how you have pleated your ribbon, it looks great. I'm not a huge fan of holographic stuff I'm afraid. Love the quirky snowman! He's great. Have a good day. Christine x

Oksana said...

Lovely sparkly Christmas card Jenny. Have a lovely day.x

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, lots of lovely Christmas sparkle! Happy day! Carole Z X

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the jolly snowman and all the lovely sparkle. The ribbon looks wonderful too.
Have a great day!
Hugs Sue

Marie-Louise said...

What a great card. Love all the sparkly snowflakes and your marvellous pleated ribbon.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I'm late today with the Blog hopping, have been watching Sue on C&C and spending more money !!!!
Your snowman card is gorgeous, at first I thought you had embossed the background card until I read the ingredients, it is beautiful, the ribbons look gorgeous, I absolutely love the cardboard buttons, I adore the jolly snowman, he is lovely and cuddly. Have a lovely day, I'm glad there is somewhere in the country that is getting sun ha ha !! it is that north/south divide yet again ha ha, you are getting our sun and we are getting your rain ha ha !!.
Lots of love from Patricia xx will pop across to have a look at your friend's Blog now xx

Rita said...

What a classy Christmas card. I just love the background. Hugs Rita xx

Craftyhugs said...

Morning Jenny. What a gorgeous card and very sparkly I just adore it. You are a talented lady. Also thank you so much for your mention of my blog in your post that is so very kind of you! I'd also like to thank all your followers for their time and comments on my post as its also very kind of them to come to my blog. Your a special person and I'm finding blogging very interesting and fun and also all the people in blog land are kind and very friendly. Thanks again honey. All the best. Sharon xxxx

Linda Wescott said...

Hi Jenny, thanks for your lovely comments. I've added the details for the bear pattern...thanks for reminder, I'd meant to add it. I love how you have done your ribbon, lovely card (though I don't celebrate myself.)Hugs lin

Christine Hussey said...

Hi Jenny, a very pretty Christmas card and I particularly like your little snowman. Hope you've had a good day, love Christine H xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny - am looking at this on Thursday - don't know how I missed it yesterday!!! This is really gorgeous. So frosty looking and I love the way you have done the ribbon - brilliant.

Hugs Sue P xxx