MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 22 September 2012

PINK PARISIAN BORDER CARD

Hi and good morning to all my talented followers and visitors.
I hope you had a really fab day yesterday. 
I would like to welcome my new follower Dr Sonia from
Bangalore, India.
If you look at my blog comments for yesterday you will 
find her blog address. Try and pay her a visit as she has some
amazing tutorials on there.
She is very keen to recycle lots of our every day items, that
I think is wonderful idea. Less waste in our bins has got to 
be a really good thing.
THANK YOU sooooooo much for all your wonderful
comments on my tag No2 yesterday.
I really do appreciate every one, that is made.

My card for today is one inspired by Sue Wilson.
I'm not sure when she made a similar one but the border
idea was on one of her cards.


The ingredients for this.
An A5 card made for A4 card stock in Centura Snow White
pearl card.
Matted with pink pearlised card stock.
I then cut 4 Spellbinders Parisian Borders and layered them.
I cut out a Parisian Motif with center part cut out for the 
sentiment.
I added a very large bow and recycled a few of the cut outs,
and last of all I added some Cosmic Pearly PVA glue dots.
A quick and simple card to make but very effective all the 
same.
What do you think.
Thank you again for visiting my blog each day.
Have a wonderful crafty Saturday everyone.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

10 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Another lovely card Jenny. Parisian accents are great, I uses them so much. The pink and white are so delicate together. HAve a good day. Christine xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny - love that wonderful bow.

Sue said...

This s wonderful Jenny. I love the way you have arranged the die cut and the colours are gorgeous. Such a beautiful big bow too.

I hope you have a good Saturday
Hugs Sue

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny
Love, love love your card just my kind of thing
Everything about it is so elegant, beautiful, stunning
Have a great day

Patricia xx

Oksana said...

Very elegant Jenny and lovely colours!x

Planetsusie said...

I love the look of this die as well Jenny - it really is pretty, as is your card. I love your pastel cards and that bow is a wow!

Doorstop on its way - lol!

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Jenny what a fantastic warm welcome--you are such a darling!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

And did you really make that beautiful bow-- I struggle with ribbon and all fabric!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, gorgeous card, pink is just my favourite colour, and the bow is lovely too.

Wilma

Craftyhugs said...

What a beautiful card Jenny! I love that peach colour and your dies are just fab. That ribbon is gorgeous where did you get it from? All of you are very talented and you should all be very proud. Many hugs sharon xxxx