MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 17 November 2012

ALL WHITE AND SNOWFLAKES

Good morning to all you wonderful talented crafty people and
visitors.
I hope you all had a fabulous Friday.
THANK YOU again for all your fabulous comments on my
creations.

Well those of you that visited my blog early yesterday will have noticed
my rather bad spelling mistakes.
I know this sounds like excuses, but I was extremely tired last
night when I was doing my post. At one point I nearly fell asleep.
You see I had a very exhausting day grocery shopping, and then
the early part of the evening I had to do the betting and paying 
out of winnings at  a social evening of horse racing, at the 
complex where I live. This is all for fun and is only wooden 
horses that are moved around the track by 2 people. No horses
were harmed in this little get together. lol.
In any rate may I apologize to those of you that read my post
before 8 am Friday morning when I put it right.

My card today is another Christmas one.

Click on the photo to enlarge the image.

Now the inside.


This card is my usual fav size of 8x8.
Matted with white glitter card and then the snowflakes were
cut out of Centrua Snow White Pearl card.
I put mount foam between the layers to lift it up from the glitter
card.
I added a bow, some pearls,a sentiment, some die cut corners,
and of course the snowflakes I had cut out.
The snowflakes and the corner dies are Marianne Creatables.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty Saturday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ribbon/Twine
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/  Christmas.

19 comments:

Hazel said...


Jenny, what a beautiful card, just stunning. Hazel

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny, Love, love, love this card, right up my street.
I really like how you have done this one.
I am working on an all white creation at the moment.
Glad you had a good evening it does you the world of good to have fun like that.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, gorgeous creation, just love the snowflakes, I love how you always finish your cards by making the inside just as beautiful as the outside this is what makes a card so special. Glad to hear your horse racing night at the Social Club went well, it does us good to have a night out.

Wilma x x

Christine Harrop said...

This is really me Jenny! It's stunning and I just love it! I love white on white and the snowflakes are great. Have a good weekend. love from Christine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful Hazel.. I have never tried a white on white card.. You have mastered it brilliantly. Looks stunning


Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

Caroline said...

Jenny this is gorgeous you have done white on white beautifully it looks stunning. Hugs Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. A really effective design all in pure white.
I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Kim said...

gorgeous christmas one, love the white on white, so effective.
Kim x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, What a gorgeous white on white card, just beautiful, simple but so stunning, love the snowflakes.
Hope you had a good time at the horse racing evening, and that it was worth all the effort put in, hope you had a good night's sleep afterwards.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rita said...

Good Morning Jenny. Your card is beautiful and I love the idea of the snowflakes. Enjoy your week-end. Hugs Rita xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny.

Sandra H said...

Hello, Jenny Totally stunning is your card and l do like White on White your snowflakes are stunning thank you for joining in our challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H x

Unknown said...

Jenny, this card is soooooo beautiful.x
Carol

Anonymous said...

truly truly stunning Jenny i think that says it all

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny I love white on white it always looks so classy huggles hun xxx

Carole Z said...

Absolutely beautiful Jenny, I love white on white and your snowflakes are really lovely, Carole Z X

Planetsusie said...

Love the beautiful use of the negative card with the snowflakes on top. Does that sound right??? I'm sure you know what I mean Jenny - lol! This really is pretty though, love your white on white card idea.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

pinky said...

I just love this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

Diane Louise J said...

Gorgeous Christams card, with a beautiful snowflake and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenges. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again very soon. We are running a DT call at the moment, pop back to FF for more details. Diane xx