MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 14 November 2012

BUBBLE BATH TIME

Good morning dear blog friends and visitors.
May I say a big welcome to my 2 new followers, and thank you
for becoming a follower of my blog.
THANK YOU also to all of followers that have been with my 
blog for these past few weeks.
I am soooooo happy that I started my blog, because you have
made such wonderful comments on my work.
There is sooooo much talent out there, and I love to visit your
blogs and see what you have been working on.
We are all so varied in our styles.

My card today is one I have just made.
I hope you like it.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This card is an 8x8 size.
Matted with pink card and Dovecraft Papers.
The image is one I bought from Whoopsi Daisy, and coloured 
in with Promarkers.
I mounted the image on to a couple of Grand Decorative Circle
Dies.
I added some lace, and flowers from my stash.
I used  Stickles Crystal Ice for the bubbles in the bath and
Stickles Silver Ice for the stars through the window.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/pastel-colours.html 

20 comments:

Craftyhugs said...

Good morning Jenny. Still up just like me I see lol. I just can't sleep so might just do some crafting that always relaxes me. Your cards are just awesome! Love the way you use your dies and you have some truly amazing crafting stuff. Your cardsarealways stunning and perfect. I adore the gorgeous image and your colouring is just fab. Boy I could go on and on lol. Amazing card and design Hun! Hugs have a lovely day. Sharon xxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jenny the image is adorable and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love that sweet image and the pretty colours. The lace and embellishments are all beautifully arranged
I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Jenny. Gorgeous lace! Such a sweet image. I have just bought a few images from Whoopsidaisy too. Have a good day. Christine x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A beautiful card, so 'girlie', love the image it is so pretty, the lace adds to the 'girlie' feel, I love everything about this card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh Jenny, how pretty is this card. I love it.. Gorgeous image and layout. Beautifully presented.. Simple Gorgeous!!!

Hugs Kelly

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this is soooo pretty! I love your layout, these Grand Circles are on my wish list! Carole Z X

Rita said...

Good Morning Jenny, your card is so cute and I love the grand circles too. Hugs Rita xx

Crafty Lark said...

You have got me smiling again Jenny, this is such a fun card, love it all. xx Flora

Anonymous said...

lovely card i wonder if you know of a site for gothic stamps im looking for a stamp for my daughter who will b 16 in jan thx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
I have just found a site on EBay that has a lot of Gothic Stamps. The site can be found her
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=gothic+rubber+stamps
I hoe that helps.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny - I think this is beautiful and I love the image, I have one which is very similar but slightly more cartoony and I prefer this one!I love the pinks, so girly with all those sparkly bubbles.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Teresa said...

Another fabulous card Jenny, so pretty. hope you are well :o)
Take care, hugs Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous ard Jenny you always come up trumphs.

Wilma x x x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous x x x

Miradormakings said...

Jenny this is gorgeous - inside and out. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Dais and for using one of our lovely images.

Joan x

Unknown said...

How beautiful Jenny , both inside and out and such a sweet whoopsi image too. A Fabulous entry to our “Pastel Colours ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Jenny, lots of lovely detail and gorgeous pinks.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and using a Whoopsi Daisy image.
Pauline
x

Marie-Louise said...

Such a gorgeous card Jenny.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Just gorgeous, thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week!!