MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 19 November 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Good morning dear friends and visitors to my blog.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and the weather was
kind to all of you.
THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments on my work.
I do so appreciate everyone that is made.

My card today is an anniversary card for my son and his wife.
I hope you like it.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

This card is an 8x8 size in black.
Matted with cream card, black card, and then cream pearlised
patterned card.
I cut a Spellbinders Scolloped Oval out of the pearlised card.
I added some hand made papers behind the cut out oval.
Some lovely cotton lace and a button I painted and added a 
black stone to.
The butterfly was cut from the Spellbinders Fanciful Flights
Die.
Thank you again for sparing the time to visit me today.
I hope you all have a really wonderful crafty Monday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, WOW love that lace, it finishes off a beautiful card. Bet your son and his wife will adore this one.

Wilma x x

Patricia said...

Jenny, Yet another stunner, love the lace, bow and pretty button.
Everything has been put together so beautifully.
I bet your Son and Daughter-in-Law will be thrilled to bits with that.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Jenny the butterfly is fabulous and I love the layout. The lace and bow are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the stylish colours and that butterfly looks wonderful

Hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

this is beautiful Jenny.. That ribbon looks wonderful too

Hugs Kelly

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Another beautiful card, bet your Son and Daughter-in-Law were over the moon when they received this. Such beautiful use of the die-cuts, the colours are beautiful and the lace is absolutely gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful anniversary card Jenny, although suitable for many more occasions. Love the cream and black!I have a similar butterfly which Idon't use often because it seems so big. I'll just have to switch to your 8x8 cards I guess! Have a good day. Love from Christine xx

Craftyhugs said...

Oh wow! Jenny this card is amazing! I love your bow and that butterfly is just stunning! Thanks for your comment on my blog. To answe your question is no lol, I still have no idea how to schedule my post so any help would be greatly appreciated. Ill pop by during the week to blog hop and see all your blogs. Have a good week honey. Xxxx

melanie said...

Stunning card jenny bet your Son will be pleased with it >Melanie

Rita said...

Wow Jenny, your card is so stunning, I bet they are pleased with it too. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue said...

Wow!!! gorgeous card Jenny I love that butterfly I often use it. They will adore this card huggles hun xxxx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, gorgeous card - love the colours and the lace and your button is lovely, Carole Z x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous so love the colours too just perfect, huggles Pops x x x

Planetsusie said...

Really seriously pretty! I love the butterfly Jenny and the lace is gorgeous. I bet this will be loved by your son and d-i-l.

The pigeon has been pecking the table cloth and keeps looking at me with hungry eyes!!! It was so bad I had to feed him in the end! LOL. Glad the doorstops are still doing their job!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx