MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

OH CHRISTMAS TREE OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Good morning dear blog friends and visitors.
I hope you all had a fantastic Tuesday and that you managed to
slot some crafting in to your day.
THANK YOU for all your fabulous comments.
I so love to read every one, you are very kind.
 I also love to visit your blogs and enjoy perusing at everyones
lovely creations there is a wealth of talent out there.

My card today is another Christmas one, yeah another one
finished hooray.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This card is an 8x8 my fav size.
Matted with dark green card and some old, odd sized Christmas
card I bought from C and C at least 3 years ago.
I did my usual covered up the fold.
The image is a freebie off the internet, and is coloured in with
Promarkers.
I added the Polar White Flower Soft for snow.
Some lovely crochet lace I bought many moons ago at a second
had shop.
I hope you like it, because I really liked this image, and was 
quite pleased with the result.

Thank you again for visiting my blog.
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

15 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! I love this Jenny its absolutely gorgeous..I'm on the home straight with my craft room will be all back and ship shape by the weekend lol (I hope!!) huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Caroline said...

I love this Jenny this is gorgeous. I love the image and the layout is beautiful, the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside. Hugs Caroline xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, you certainly pull out all the stops in your cards, inside and out. This is beautiful, where do all your ideas come from wish I had your talent.

Wilma x x

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny, yet another stunning card, beautifully coloured, I love it.
Have a Great Day

Patricia x

Christine Harrop said...

Another great Christmas card Jenny. It's nice to see someone older on an image - I'm imagining Grandpa with his grandson collecting the tree! Have a good day. Christine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the image and those papers are beautiful

Hugs Sue

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This is a beautiful card, I love the paper used, the image is beautifully coloured, I love the lace, it is gorgeous, and the 'snow' finishes off the card beautifully.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Crafty Lark said...

Good Morning Jenny, I love the effect that the lace gives, great card (too early for the singing though). Have a great crafty day. xx Flora

Hazel said...


Good morning Jenny, another lovely Christmas card, love the image. Have a good day. Hazel

Unknown said...

Hello Jenny , this made me chuckle as I always get to hold the light end of things too . Another fab Christmas card , you are certainly on a roll here.
Well done and thank you for your sweet message. I am going back to Doc's on Monday , cannot get an appointment until then ( we are in a small village ), not sure what they can do but I cant go on feeling so sick all the time . I have things to do , I hope you are over your sickness now , gosh you lost so much weight with it . Take care sweetie Big Hugs Elaine

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, lovely card...I love the lace, ribbon and embellishment across the bottom, gorgeous! Carole Z X

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutley Gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

Craftyhugs said...

Hi Jenny! Wow this Christmas card is just so stunning! You are just so talented and thanks for sharing it with us all. Sorry I've not been around , I'm back to normal now , I've missed blogging so much and seeking your posts. Your a very kind and talented lady. I love everything about this card. Reminds me I need to get more crafty stock in, I'm running low. Hope you have a great day honey. Thanks for everything. Much love.
Sharon xxx

Planetsusie said...

I love the image as well Jenny - the freebies are soooo brilliant, I am using more and more these days whilst my own stamps are sitting in their boxes/cabinets/drawers. The lace and embellishments are very expensive looking and really add to this card.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

PS Glad you are back to being you again!

Rita said...

Hi Jenny, I'm a bit late with my comment to-day. Been out most of the day and I'm so tired. Your card is lovely and I love the flowersoft snow. Hugs Rita xx