MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 1 November 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN TEAL AND SEA GREEN

Hi and another good morning to all you wonderful craft loving
people and visitors.
I hope this post finds you all fit and well, and not suffering from 
any of the nasty bugs about. If you are my sympathy is with you.
THANK YOU for all your wonderful get well wishes.
You are such a fabulous caring community.

I would like to say a big thank you also for your comments.
Everyone is greatly appreciated.

My card today is one that was shown on the creative harmony
blog, by the lovely Linda Burrows when I didn't have a blog
and I used to send her my cards and she very generously 
showcased them for me.
I thought I would post it on here as there might be  some new 
followers who might not have seen it. 

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Sorry I didn't  photo the inside but I wish I had  because it
looked the same as the front without the flowers  and ribbon.
This card is an 8x8 size.
Matted with teal glitter card and sea green pearlised card.
I embossed the white pearlised card with the Enchanted
M-Bossability folder.
I added some flowers made with the Spellbinders Crosss Dies.
I basically cut away the cross parts and put them behind the
sentiments.
Finished it off with a ribbon and a bow.
Thank you again for your visit.

Have a wonderful crafty Thursday everyone.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I loved this card first time and I still do Jenny. Such beautiful colours. Have a good day. Christine x

melanie said...

Beautiful card ,so elegant ,glad you are feeling a little better .Melanie

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card really elegant and I Love the colours. Caroline xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Beautiful card, I haven't seen it before, I love the colours and the ribbon is beautiful, I'm loving the teal glitter card.
I do hope you are feeling better now, I'm off to get my Flu Jab at 9am this morning, not looking forward to that ha ha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Jenny

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the colours and the fabulous detailing

Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jenny will have to get my dies out n play 2day as the weather is horrible

Patricia said...

Another beautiful card Jenny, love the colours.
Hope you are feeling better.
Happy Crafting

Patricia xx

Rita said...

Absolutely beautiful Jenny. It looks so special and the colours are magical. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

Christine Hussey said...

Hi Jenny, I hope you are feeling much better today. Thank you for posting this card as I don't remember it myself might have been before I started following Linda's blog. It is beautiful, love the colours and the way you have plaited your ribbon and a great use of the cut away cross parts. Super card!! Love Christine H xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny sounds as though you are on the mend, thankfully. I love your card, the blue tones are gorgeous.

Take care.

Wilma x x

Anonymous said...


Good afternoon Jenny. Lovely card I like the teal colour. Hope you are feeling better today and got over that bug.
Can't believe I am only getting around to looking at blogs now - working does get in the way. Only managed to look at Christine's before I went out at 7.10am then had to defrost the car .

Sue said...

Gorgeous Jenny I love teal I have lots of teal card and forget to use it lol hope your feeling much better today and that nasty bug has gone. Love the way you tie your bows too so elegant huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, such a pretty card! I love your layout and I also love teal! Hugs, Carole Z X

Oksana said...

Lovely card and love the colours you ave used!x

Planetsusie said...

Love these colours Jenny AND the dies. I've just noticed on your next post that you are feeling a little better now. I am so glad because I hate that illness in particular! It makes you feel yuk! Anyway back to this card - I love the pearlescent look and this teal is amazing. They are not quite all the same but this one is gorgeous.

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx (me mojo has made an appearance at last!!)