MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

GRANDDAUGHTER'S CBEEBIES CARD

Good morning to all you talented crafty people and visitors.
I hope you had a fabulous day yesterday.
Thank you for all your comments on my work.
I really am so pleased you like my work when there is so much
talent out there.
I am sorry if I didn't get time to visit everyone's blogs yesterday.
I have been so busy and time just seemed to go so fast, or am I 
slowing down too much. lol.

My card today is one I made nearly 2 years ago to send into
the CBeebies Birthday cards.
For anyone who doesn't know they show some of the childrens
cards you send in on their Birthdays. I had been very lucky and
had 2 previous cards already shown for my great granddaughter.
So I didn't think I would be lucky again, but I was and it was 
shown.
This is more like scrapbook page than a card. I put a picture
of my granddaughter on the head of Upsy Daisy with Iggle Piggle
giving her a kiss.
Just thought this is a little different from anything I have shown
you before.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.
This is an A3 size.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY
 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny good on you getting this shown as well as the others. Bet Hannah loved it.

Wilma x x

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I bet Hannah loved it. Caroline xxx

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
Your card is bright, beautiful and very sticking it had to catch their eye no problem, clever you.................a TV star.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, fab card..sure Hannah was thrilled! Carole Z X

Christine Harrop said...

Hannah must have been thrilled to see "herself" on TV via this super card Jenny. Have a good day.Christine x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jenny. I bet Hannah was so excited to see the in the TV.

Hugs Sue

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, What a brilliant card, how ingenious putting Hannah's piccie on Upsy Daisy's head, no wonder you get these cards shown on TV, they are fantastic. I bet Hannah was thrilled when she got it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is fab jenny. great layout and that is brilliant that you got it shown as well as the previous ones. What a lovely surprise for hannah

hugs Kelly

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jenny. Glad to hear you got recognition too. Hugs Rita xx

melanie said...

Great card ,Ibet hannah was really over the moon with it .Melanie

Planetsusie said...

This is cute Jenny and I've got the happy smile on my face because of it!!! I bet the card has been saved by her mum!!! Just love it.

By the way, I have to shut my eyes when I open your blog because the countdown is getting tooo scary!!!

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Sue said...

Oh wow Jenny this is stunning! and I agree with Sue that countdown is making me a bit nervous although I have finished all the main presents I need to get stocking fillers LOL huggles you xxxxxxx