MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 6 November 2012

A CHRISTMAS CARD

Good morning friends and visitors.
I hope this morning finds you bright eyed and bushy tailed.
May I say a big welcome to my new follower, and thank you 
for choosing my blog.
THANK YOU also  for all your wonderful comments.
I really do appreciate everyone that is made, by you very
talented crafty people.

Well after visiting lots of blogs and seeing the lovely array of
Christmas cards that are about, I started getting in a bit of a panic
as I haven't made many so far.
So here is one I have just made, so that's another one off the
list. lol.
I hope you like it.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.
 Now the inside.


This card is an 8x8 size.
Matted with dark red card and some Christmas papers.
The image was a freebie off the internet, and coloured in with
Promarkers.
I added some Flower Soft Polar white for the snow.
A bit of lace a ribbon and one of my stick pins I made.
The die cut round the image is the center of the Spellbinders
Ornate cross.

Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a very wonderful Tuesday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges.
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/  Christmas.
http://theprettylittleribbonshop.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/november-
challenge-16-die-cutspunches.html 

21 comments:

Spyder said...

Love the inside and the 'snow' on the front...ohoo it might even fit into Quirky Crafts Layers and Snow challenge this fortnight!
((Lyn))

Caroline said...

Beautiful Jenny as always. Love the image and the layout is gorgeous.Love it. Caroline xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A beautiful card, I absolutely love the christmas tree ribbon, it's gorgeous, the image is beautiful, such a lovely layout.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

Yes, it's approaching fast Jenny but you're off to a good start with this gem. A really traditional image and the ribbon is great. Keep warm today. Christine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the sweet image and the colours are fabulous

Hugs Sue

Marie-Louise said...

Really lovely Jenny and beautifully finished.

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, again a gorgeous card, love the Christmas ribbon and snow effect and what a cute image.

Your reminder on the countdown to Christmas is so lovely.

Wilma x x

Miradormakings said...

Beautiful Christmas card and such vibrant colours. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

Joan x

Rita said...

Fabulous Christmas card Jenny, I love the snowman and the lovely embellishments too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Rita xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is gorgeous Jenny.

Hugs Kelly

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card with that rich pin and bling, Do love your insert also , that stag is fantastic.

Sue said...

Lovely Jenny you always take so much care to finish your cards off..inserts are gorgeous and I love the image huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope your over your bug xxxx

Hazel said...


Jenny, great card I haven't even started thinking of Christmas cards not that I will send many I would rather
Give the money to the Chemo unit at Ninewells. I can't see you seeing any of my scrap booking sheets for a long time
I will have to take instruction on how to post them first, but you never know. Hazel

Patricia said...

Great Card Jenny, beautifully coloured and put together.
I see Hazel is as late as me today.
I have been busy making Felt Brooches.
Oh! Christmas Cards is it that time again....................????
I might just fit in making a few some time soon.

Patricia xx

melanie said...

What a beautiful card just love every thing about it ,love the stag on the inside ,those dies you asked about are Botanical Swirls & Accents die set.Melanie

Unknown said...

FABULOUS Jenny and so beautifully finished off inside well done .A Fabulous entry to our “Christmas Card ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Big Hugs Elaine

Planetsusie said...

I really wish I could make these pretty cards as quickly as you do Jenny. This really is gorgeous especially with those colours on the image. Love the layout and the embellishments.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

PS I re-did the card - felt much happier with glittery blobs instead of pearly blobs - lol! So far that's two completed!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

A lovely festive card.

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card, really festive, thanks for sharing with us at the pretty little ribbons shop challenge, hugs Liz xx

Bettina L. said...

Such a beautiful christmas card. Love the design with all the snow, bow and pin. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Kim said...

Gorgeous and the inside is an extra treat! Glad you could join us at Whoopsi Daisy.