MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 3 November 2012

MARY HAD A LITTLE POODLE

Hello and good morning to all my wonderful talented followers
and visitors.
THANK YOU so much for visit and fabulous comments.
I really am so pleased that you find my work interesting enough
to return every day.
Thank you also for all your get well wishes.
Well I am feeling much better and my energy levels are not so
bad either now.

I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, and managed to
slot some craft into your day.

My card today is one I have just finished for a challenge.
I hope you like it.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This card is an 8x8 size.
Matted with blue card and Dovecraft Papers.
The image is one I bought from Whoopsi Daisy Designs,
and its' coloured in with Promarkers.
The recipe for this challenge was 4 different papers, 3 brads,
2 ribbons, and 1 image.
I added a few bits from my stash as you do.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have great day today.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/ A recipe for you.
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/punch-it-out.html 

18 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous Jenny :) love your cards huggles hun xxxx

Miradormakings said...

Thia is a beautiful card so beautifully coloured i just love your bow too. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy and for using a Whoopsi Daisy image.

Joan x

Christine Harrop said...

This is a really pretty card Jenny and a sweet image. I tend to use 6x6 cards but I think I will venture into the larger size occasionally because you can fit more embellishments onto it without looking cramped. The colours look good together. Glad you are better.Christine x

Caroline said...

Like it Jenny I love it the image is coloured beautifully and the layout and colours used are gorgeous. Glad your feeling better. Hugs Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...


Good morning Jenny on this very frosty one here in Fife. Yet again another lovely card oh boy I keep looking at all my stash of papers etc. and think I must start doing my scrap booking again, then again I might just look at it for another couple of weeks. Got to get use to being back at work. Have a good day and take it easy. Hazel

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
I see me sister has beaten me here this morning,
Just thought I would take a few minutes before I get going for this Craft Fair.
I love your cad today that image is sooo!!! sweet.
Colour combination is beautiful
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

So cute, real 'sugar candy' colours to brighten up a dull morning! Have a super day, Carole Z

Crafty Lark said...

Very pretty combination of colours and elements. xx Flora

Sue said...

Such a pretty cards Jenny. I love the sweet image and the colour scheme is gorgeous.

Hugs Sue

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I absolutely adore this card, I love the soft, pretty pastel colours you have used and the bow in two colours is superb, but the 'piece de resistance' is the image, I absolutely love poodles, I have had 2 sets of 2 miniature poodles, my first set were white and my second set were twins and they were chocolate, I do so miss them. Your flowers complement your card beautifully, truly lovely.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jenny. I love how you have finished the inside too. Glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

Anonymous said...

hi Jenny
fab card i have a friend who has poodles she wud luv it

Christine Hussey said...

Hi Jenny, you certainly know how to make a pretty card and the little image is coloured beautifully. All the embellishments work perfectly and I love the colours you have chosen and the way you have used the two colours for the bow. Good luck with the challenge and pleased to hear you are continuing to feel better, have the taste buds returned yet? Have a lovely Saturday, love Christine H xx

Planetsusie said...

This is so sweet Jenny - I love the colours and the design. Wishing you luck in the Challenges.

Big hugs Sue Pxxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Everything about this card is awesome - great image, fabulous coloring and I love the papers and layout you chose. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time:)

melanie said...

What a beautiful card the the two tone ribbon is fantastic ,glad your energy level is coming back, good luck in the challenges .Melanie

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Jenny a lovely Whoopsi daisy image and what a Fabulous entry to our “Punch it out” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy with a WD image this week. Carol DT x