MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 11 November 2012

SANTA HAS LEFT YOU A PRESENT

Good morning dear blog friends and visitors.
Well it's Sunday again already, and the weekend is going so 
fast.
THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments on my card
yesterday.
You all are so very kind and this makes me soooooo happy.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

My card today is another Christmas one.
I hope you like it.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This is my usual fav size card 8x8.
Matted with red card and Dovecraft Papers.
The image is a free one of the internet, and coloured in with 
Promarkers.
I added some crochet flowers and a strip across the top of the
image, these were made for me by the lovely Linda Wesscott.

Thank you again for your visit today, especially as Sunday can
be quite a busy day for most of you.
I hope you all have a fabulous day.
Keep crafting everyone.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, a lovely Christmas card so full of fun and colour. The image is so pretty and beautifully coloured.

Take care.

Wilma x x

Caroline said...

Morning Jenny beautiful christmas card the image is adorable and the design and colours are fabulous. Caroline xx

Christine Harrop said...

Nice traditional image today Jenny with that jolly old Santa! Great card. Have a good day. Christine x

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Jenny, I love the image and your detailing is wonderful. Your crochet flowers are beautiful

I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Beautiful card, as always, lovely cheery image and gorgeous Christmassy colours, I love it.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Morning Jenny, what a lovely, colourful card..will surely take centre space in the recipient's card displays at Christmas! Have a lovely Sunday, Carole Z X

Kim said...

such a cute Santa card, love all the colours and details
Kim x

Rita said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jenny. The elements you have chosen are just perfect for this card. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Sue said...

What a cutie this is Jenny lol i love it. Enjoy your sunday hun huggles xxxx love the flowers :)

Craftyhugs said...

Hi jenny! what a gorgeous card. I love the santa image, colours are just perfect. I adore that bright bow its lush. Thank you for your comments on my blog I really appreciate it. Have a lovely day honey. hugs xxx

Patricia said...

Good evening Jenny, that is just so cute, I love it.

Patricia xx

melanie said...

Stunning card I have made 2 xmas cards today jsut going to sew Amelia`s hanging Advent my Mum has made her .Melanie

Kim Dellow said...

So cute Jenny. Kim

Planetsusie said...

This is so nice Jenny - I love the red spotty paper with the rest of the colours. This is a really brilliant free image as well - so beautifully coloured in. Just love it all.

Hugs Sue Pxxx