MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 24 November 2012

LILAC POINSETTIAS

Good morning to all you wonderful and talented crafty people
and visitors.
I hope you all had a fabulous Friday.
THANK YOU soooooo much for all your wonderful comments.
They really do make my day when I read them all.

I do hope the weather is a little bit nicer, and that none of you
have experienced any flooding.

My card today is a Christmas one.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

This an 8x8 size card.
Matted with holographic mirri card and then white card.
The lilac poinsettias are from Hunckydory last year as is the
sentiment.
I put some Spellbinders Parisian Accents behind the sentiment
and added a bow.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

13 comments:

Sue said...

This is a pretty card Jenny love the colours and yes I'm up late again lol hugs xx

Caroline said...

Love your card Jenny love the design and the colours are gorgeous. I'm not up late, I can't sleep most nights so I get up early. Have a good weekend Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny lovely card, love the colour. Hunkydory make such beautiful kits and toppers.

Wilma x x

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
A very pretty card, love the colours.

Up very early this morning, have got loads done so I will be able to "Play" most of the day..............I hope!!!
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Jenny. Gorgeous colours! Have a great day. Christine xx

Carole Z said...

After catching up really late last night, I'm bright and early today...hens fed etc and Tom making breakfast! This is a lovely card, so pretty and the colour is lush! Have a great day, Carole ZX

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the pretty colours

Hugs Sue

Oksana said...

Very pretty Christmas card Jenny, lovely colours.x

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jenny. The colours are beautiful. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A really pretty card today, my favourite colour, love it.
I hope you have a good weekend.
It is my 30th wedding anniversary today (this is my second marriage), and I am still recovering from the dreaded heavy cold/nearly flu symptoms, so not going to be doing much sadly, but I made a beautiful card yesterday with lots of 'pearls' on it, so at least my hubby got something, and he's bought us tickets for Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins next April in Manchester, so that's something to look forward to.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Patricia,
congratulations on your 30th Anniversary.
So sorry to hear you have a cold on such a wonderful day.
Still you have the concert to look forward to in April.
I should have said Congratulations to the both of you.
It is mine in December 2013.
I missed my 25th got confused what date we got married. lol.
So I think this time we will celebrate the both
Lots of love. Jenny.xxxxxxxx

melanie said...

Stunning card love the colours .melanie

Patricia Howarth said...

Aw thank you so much Jenny, that's really lovely. Hearty congratulations to you when it is your 29th in December, it is my birthday on the 12th December too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx