MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 16 November 2012

HOLLY AND SNOWFLAKES

Good morning dear blog friends and visitors.
Well it's nearly the weekend yet again just one more day to go.
I hope all of you  have had a fabulous week, and you  are all feeling
bright eyed and bushy tailed.
A big thank you to you all,  for all your wonderful comments.

My card today is another Christmas card.
I hope you like it.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This is a 8x8 size card.
Matted with red card and then some Christmas paper.
I bought the Christmas Calender Image 
 from Pink Gems.
I matted it onto the smaller Grand Circle Die.
I added some snowflakes and holly.
Thank you again for your visit. 
I hope you all have a fantastic Friday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges.
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Challenge 61
Anything goes.

13 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jenny the colors are so perfect for a christmas card !
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny, yet another stunning card.
I love the calender, makes a very effective focal point. The Holly and snowflakes just add the finishing touch.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Caroline said...

Jenny I love this card I love the calender and the holly and snowflakes are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

this is wonderful. I love the Pink Gem calendar image and the colours and embellishments are wonderful

Hugs Sue

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, great card. I like that you have made the calendar the focus of the card. Have a good day. Christine xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A truly beautiful card, love the colours, really Christmassy, loving the calendar, truly beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely christmas card jenny.

Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Hi Jenny this card is gorgeous I love the colours they are so yummy huggles hun xxxx

Andrea said...

beautiful card jenny I love the traditional colours the calendar is a fab idea,

I hope you dont mind but I " borrowed " a bit of your text from blog post re Leibster award when I passed it on,... sorry I didn't ask first! hugs Andrea x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is just amazing, huggles Pops x x x

Craftyhugs said...

A fab card Jenny and what a fab idea to include a calendar too. It's stunning and the colours are just perfect! Glad you liked your small gift. Tahoe care Hun xxx

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Jeny, love the calendar...good luck with the challenge, Carole Z X

Planetsusie said...

I love the bright colours of this one Jenny - red and green snowflakes are amazingly different. Traditional colours but not in the same sense - a really cheery card.

Hugs Sue Pxxx