MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 21 November 2012

BABY GIRL CARD

Good morning dear blog friends and visitors.
I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday.
THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments.
I very much appreciate everyone.
I have had another very busy day yesterday, but got a few hours
to craft in the evening.
So I started and finished a card my neighbour wants.
Just got the box to do tomorrow evening as I have Ellie again
tomorrow in the day.
I hope you like it. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


This is an 8x8 card.
Matted with silver mirri and pink card.
The paper and the image are from Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD
I used heart shaped doilies under the image. 
The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts.
The corners are Marianne Creatables, and I used Spellbinders
Decorative Circles inside.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-
8-punches-andor-dies.html 

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Jenny this is gorgeous the card is beautifully decorated both inside and out. The image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Christine Harrop said...

As Caroline said, you have decorated the inside so beautifully Jenny. That image is so gorgeous. If only babies stayed so sweet and serene eh? Have a good day. Christine x

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny, a beautiful card just perfect, the inside is gorgeous as well.
That of course is my favourite image for baby girl cards.
Have a Great Day

Patricia XX

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny stunning, love it all. That image is so sweet, just want to cuddle her. You have made a beautiful creation.

Wilma x x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Jenny. I love the image, the pretty colours and your detailing is wonderful. The way you have decorated the inside to match looks fabulous

Hugs Sue

Hazel said...


Good morning Jenny, Beautiful baby card. I love that image it is so sweet. Can't wait to see your box for it. Enjoy your day with Ellie. Hazel

Kelly Lloyd said...

OMG Jenny, this is totally gorgeous...
So so pretty. Well Done

Hugs Kelly

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This is a superb card today, as always, I love the images that are on Joanna Sheen's baby CD, and you have co-ordinated it beautifully with the doilies and die-cuts etc, beautifully 'girlie', I absolutely love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rita said...

Morning Jenny. Your baby card is beautiful, in fact its one I turn to again & again because I love it so much. Have a good Day. Hugs Rita xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Jenny
totally stunning both insde and out cant wait to see box for it

Crafty Lark said...

Hello Jenny, this card is absolutely beautiful. xx Flora

Sue said...

Hi Jenny I have that cd and I love this image I have used it before. Card is gorgeous hun huggles xxx

Planetsusie said...

Oh you have made such a gorgeous job of this card Jenny - I love it. I usually buy cd's for digi stamps but I really must check out the papers - they look beautiful on your card.

Big hugs (will email you later)

Sue Pxxx

Craftyhugs said...

Oh Jenny this is gorgeous! The baby is just so cute, makes me all maternal again lol. Such a great design and lovely colours. Thank you so much for your comment on my card today. I didn't receive any instructions about scheduling my posts Hun. I've looked and can't see anything. Hope your ok honey. Have a good day! Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

A truly beautiful card Jenny.
Carolx

Christine said...

Awww Jenny what a stunning keepsake you have created love all the details design & gorgeous image..all we need now is a cuddle. lol

Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at ITP chall this time.

smiles Christine GDT ITP x
x

Mau xx said...

Hi Jenny, Just seen this on ITP and had to take a closer peek :))
what a gorgeous card, no wonder you are pleased with it. Love all the pretty detail on it.
Hugs Mau xx

Christine L said...

Awwwwwww this is definitely an OH WOW card..... I love that stunning image and your design too... with those fabulous doilies used to perfection. I'm sure your card will be treasured.

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink..... hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x